We provide opportunities for struggling high school seniors to regain their motivation so they can move forward with purpose and determination.
- Jump Start offers seniors who have fallen behind in credits an individualized program to complete their high school requirements outside of school.
- Enhanced GED offers seniors with little chance of graduating an enhanced alternative to a high school diploma.
- Creative Writing helps seniors discover their writing voices and imaginations and even overcome writing apprehension.
- Senior Seminars seek to focus twelfth graders’ attention on the importance of the final year of high school and the inherent transition issues the year presents.
- Workshops for Educators provide a range of vital professional development topics for secondary school teachers and administrators, including accredited Illinois Administrators’ Academies